Please find the links below to access our 1:1 Resources.
Here, please find our Henderson Collegiate Student Technology Acceptable Use Policy and Device Agreement for the 2022-23 school year.
Check out this document for device care and technology support document.
If you are having technical support issues with a school account or school issued device, please reach out to the Help Desk.
Students / Staff:
- Please login to the Help Desk using your school Gmail account by clicking here.
- If you cannot account your school Gmail account, please fill out a help desk ticket here.
- If you cannot fill out a help desk ticket using the above options, please email: email@example.com
Parents / Guardians:
- Please fill out a help desk ticket here.
- If you cannot fill out a help desk ticket using the above link, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Free Internet Access at Home
Here are three providers offering free or enhanced wireless Internet access:
Spectrum for current NON-Spectrum customers: Call 844-488-8395 to enroll, or visit their website to learn more at https://corporate.charter.com/newsroom/charter-to-offer-free-access-to-spectrum-broadband-and-wifi-for-60-days-for-new-K12-and-college-student-households-and-more
T-Mobile for current T-Mobile customers: https://www.t-mobile.com/brand/ongoing-updates-covid-19
Verizon for current Verizon Mobile customers: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/
Cox Internet: https://newsroom.cox.com/Cox_expands_coronavirus_relief_for_remote_workers_and_students?_ga=2.164409343.138826205.1586003109-1733099371.1586003109&fbclid=IwAR35shoXgu6A4OvqBkGNE9Tm43Sji23-7hM0kbzp4u9BhQUA_facXK7nbHw
Comcast Internet: https://corporate.comcast.com/covid-19
If you do not already have Internet access, we encourage you to look into these resources ASAP.
Thank you for supporting the Pride!