Join us in discussing how to take your teaching from good… to GREAT!
Logistics for Good vs. Great Teaching Day 2017
(Please arrive between 7am and 7:30am time to network and eat breakfast.)
Where: Starting at Henderson Collegiate Middle School, 1071 Old Epsom Rd., Henderson, NC
Who: All educators interested in become great are welcome to attend and participate!
- Dress code for this event is business casual.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served. Please contact Sharessa Royster at email@example.com with any dietary restrictions.
Professional Development Goals
- Further our understanding of how to cultivate and maintain a positive classroom and school culture.
- Increase our instructional repertoire and network with other educators.
- Learn about resources for continued professional development.
What to Expect During the Day
- Observing great instruction
- Debriefing about what makes for great class culture and instruction
- Sharing rigorous, Common Core-aligned resources
- Networking with other passionate, hard-working educators