- Supervise and monitor performance of all non-academic school-based functions and people including office personnel, kitchen staff, and vendors;
- Coach and develop staff reporting directly to the Director of Operations;
- Serve as the primary liaison between school operations and all other school support staff;
- Responsible for the overall logistical functioning and the maintenance of the campus;
- Responsible for organization of documentation necessary to ensure the school’s compliance with all state and federal reporting requirements in collaboration with members of the school’s regional office team;
- Facilitate the procurement of school needs;
- Work with accountants on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll in collaboration with members of the school’s regional office team; and
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- At least two years of operations and management experience preferred
- Experience serving economically disadvantaged populations great preferred
- A proven ability to grow and develop organizational talent and skills
- Deep experience leading people and building teams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional project management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop productive working relationships
- Team player capable of working both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate commitment to Henderson Collegiate’s mission and vision and to high standards of excellence in all endeavors
- Unwavering integrity and perseverance
- Prior experience working in a school or school system is preferred, but not required
Compensation and Benefits
Henderson Collegiate offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with anticipated duties and experience. This position is eligible to participate in the school’s benefits program.
Special Application Instructions
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to the Recruitment Team as attachments to an email at email@example.com. In your cover letter, please address the following topics:
- Describe a time when you identified a process or system inefficiency. Explain how the issue came to your attention, how you solved it, and how that experience will be useful as the Director of Operations.
- Highlight your experience working with low-income, minority, or historically underachieving students.
- Provide specific evidence of your alignment with Henderson Collegiate’s mission to help students become better people, attend and graduate from their college of choice and become world-changing problem solvers and/or Henderson Collegiate’s core values (Pride, Responsibility, Integrity, Determination, Enthusiasm).
Henderson Collegiate is an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcoming people to flourish in an open and inclusive work environment. A diverse pool of candidates is welcomed and encouraged.
Back to Our Current Openings
Henderson Collegiate | High Performing Charter Middle Schools Henderson NC 252-598-1038